August 31 - September 2 Nashville, TN
Tickets / Parking / Tailgating
Arkansas-Pine Bluff VS. TSU
Meeting for the first time on the girdiron during the Tigers' annual Homecoming celebration on
Sept. 29 at LP Field.
John Merritt Classic and Homecoming Parking .......$15.00
Advance with purchase of game ticket / $30.00 in advance without / $20.00 Day of Game (Lot E, F and N ONLY)
John Merritt Classic and Homecoming BUS/RV Pass....$150.00
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
1) ONE PARKING SPACE PER VEHICLE.
2) LP STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TOW VEHICLES PARKED WITHOUT PROPER PARKING PERMITS IN RESERVED LOTS.
3) IF YOU WISH TO TAILGATE, YOU SHOULD PURCHASE PARKING PASSES FOR THE AMOUNT OF SPACES YOU WILL BE UTILIZING. THE GRASS AREA IS CONSIDERED A PARKING SPACE, THEREFORE A PASS MUST BE PURCHASED FOR IT.
4) DECALS MUST BE VISIBLE PRIOR TO ENTERING LP FIELDS PARKING LOTS.
5) KEEP PARKING PASSES VISIBLE FOR THE DURATION OF THE GAME.
6) FOR THE JOHN MERRITT CLASSIC, BIKER'S CLASSIC, AND HOMECOMING, OTHER LOTS WILL OPEN AT 2PM.
Tickets for all TSU home games may be purchased on-line at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at (615) 255-9600, or at Ticketmaster outlets in the Middle Tennessee and Memphis areas.
Tennessee State University
3500 John A Merritt Blvd
Ticket Office Box 9579
Nashville, TN 37209
The TSU Athletics Ticket Office is open
Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm
The TSU Athletics Ticket Office is located just inside Gentry Center on the first floor on the North side.